Friday, April 12, 2013

ALI - Ziugae (Eraser) MV



Lyrics and its translation for this song : CLICK HERE

I was aware with this song while I was watching her live performance on Music Bank few weeks ago.
Who is she? That was the first question I asked myself.
After listening to the song, I can't stop thinking about it. It gave me an impact. I decided to listen to this song over and over via Youtube...etc. Music Bank again and again.

After understanding the lyrics, I cried.
Eventhough the meaning of this song is to wish to forget the painful feeling of breaking up with your ex, currently I have the same feeling as the song.

Just one day, just one day, can’t I hurt for one day only?
Because that one day will be like hell to me
Just like those lovers who easily forget and love again
I want to be like that too

If only I can erase you with an eraser
I want to erase you a hundred times over
........................................................
So no matter how much I try, it can’t be erased

I will endure it as long as I can endure it
Although it won’t be as easy as said
It feels like I will die while enduring
.................................................


Well....those are the words that are clinging in my head till now....
I guess that's why I am so into this song, eventhough it has nothing to do with breaking up with someone...
I wished I can erase the things that I'm dying to forget....
;(

No comments: