Sunday, October 7, 2012

I did it again

Didn't realized I left this blog alone again for almost a year. If not because I clicked onto Amelia's blog, I wouldn't consider to click back my own blog's link and look at how empty my blog is currently. So, I'm here~ blogging without intention lol ...

A year has passed since I attended the diploma graduation. It has been a year and half since I joined the world of working. Time flies. But I might need to make another decision again soon and I am not sure is this the right timing to do so?

Family commented that I should leave instead of staying there. There's no future for me in that place. Less benefits and lack of exposures. They are right,but the question is am I ready to do this? Am I ready to spread my own wings and fly? Will I regret in the future for doing so?

One thing's for sure is, I start disliking that place. I am losing concentration as well. Guess that's the sign to leave that place? Even without a backup? I have been thinking this since 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I can clear my mind as soon as possible and go ahead with that decision.

...... LOL ~ I am talking nonsense again. Meow~

No comments: